We’re Hiring! Video Intern Position Available
October 26, 2022
Fierce Creative Agency (FC) is looking for a motivated, energetic and talented editor and videographer to join our fast-paced marketing team. We are looking for freelance and intern positions. Our team at FC is expected to have a broad range of knowledge in the film, multimedia, and marketing arenas. Potential candidates should have a willingness to learn and be excited to improve their skills every day. Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud is a must.
Video production work will include but is not limited to: editing, motion design, videography, cinematography, and sound mixing on commercials, digital ads, and social media content on-location in the St. Louis metro area and in our studio. Our interns are also expected to be able to work independently and communicate with the team. We are looking for someone who can think creatively and can help contribute ideas to multiple projects and clients ranging from many different fields.
- Bachelor’s degree or working toward a degree
- Preferred majors and/or minors: Film, Video Production, TV Production, Interactive Media, Graphic Design, Marketing, Web Design
- Relevant project work from freelance, agency or corporate environments
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating creative thinking
- Understanding and experience in non-linear editing programs
- Able to manage, organize and work with a variety of digital video formats
- Understanding of on-set etiquette, communication, and best practices
- Experience in Adobe CC including Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder, and Illustrator
- Understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, WordPress
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong copywriting skills are preferred
Our Fierce Creative team is passionate about our craft, works well under creative pressure and enjoys the challenge of solving problems for clients while meeting deadlines. This, while creating something visually delightful in the process. The environment is fast-paced and challenging in a wide range of project work. Great for a person who is self-motivated, can quickly adapt and is looking to build out their portfolio on both local and national brand work. FC is looking for an individual who brings a fresh perspective to our small team and shares a strong work ethic. If this sounds exciting, yet makes you anxious at the same time, then it might be a great fit. We are excited to meet you and see how we may be able to work together.
Come exceed expectations with us. Be a part of the Fierce hustle.
Kate Manfull, CEO & Creative Director
Rebecca Clayton, Visual Media Producer