The Importance of Your Buyer’s Cycle
September 27, 2022
The customer buying cycle is the process customers go through before they make a purchase.
You might be asking, “What in the world does that have to do with me?” If you’re a business selling any sort of product, then it has everything to do with you. You see, the buyer’s cycle is so important because depending on where your customers are in the cycle determines how you target your messages. So, the more you understand where your customers are in the buyer’s cycle, the better you can market to them.
The buying cycle typically has 5 stages: awareness, consideration, intent, purchase, and post-purchase. Here are the main questions you should consider depending on the stage.
- How do you get our product/services in front of our potential customers?
- What platforms are our audience on?
- What information do our customers need about us?
- What sets us apart from others?
- What messages support that?
- How will we build on this new relationship?
- How do we get our customers to return back to our product/service?
The buying cycle looks different for every product. You might sell food, you might sell clothes, or you might even sell an idea.
No matter what you offer, all customers go through a process of realizing they have a problem with something. The more you understand where exactly they’re at in the process, the more you can position your brand as the solution!
Looking for a boost in your marketing strategies? You’ve certainly come to the right place. Reach out to [email protected] to chat about your business goals.